Monday, February 25, 2013

Color Inspiration #1: Spring

Hello Everyone! <3

The snow outside has been falling and the only thing I can think of is Spring.  I can't wait until it warms up!  But until then, I can dream about Spring through colors, of course. :)  This is my first "Color Inspiration" blog and I am SUPER excited to share it!  So, without further ado...bring on the color!


Design Seeds-Tulip Tones

With the inspiration of the colors above from my ABSOLUTE favorite website, Design Seeds, I picked out a few must-haves for Springtime.



Express-Lattice Shoulder Blouse

Express-Slub V-Neck Sweater



H&M-Five Pocket Low-Rise Pants


Southern Side Accessories-The Simple Sparkly Necklace & The Debutant Bracelet in Light Pink

 
 
What are your favorite colors and outfits for Springtime? 
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment