Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Project Gears

Photo Courtesy of: Love Maegan


Hi Everyone!

I thought maybe we could do a fun project together!  I call this one "Project Gears" & I originally found this project online here.  I loved it so much, that I pinned it on my "DIY Accessories" board on Pinterest.  You can check out my board here.

I've been wanting to do this project for a while now, so I thought, "why not now?".  We can do it together!  Don't be afraid to play around with the pattern of the bracelet and use different washers, gadgets and gears...as long as it is still "hardware" related.  When we are done, we can share photos of our bracelets! :)

I can't wait to see every one's versions of this bracelet!  I will post mine in my next blog, about a week from now.  You all can comment with your photos.  HAVE FUN!!! :)

Love, sparkles & jewels!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment