Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July Updates!

 
Hello Everyone!
 
July is almost over, but I have a bit to share with you all!  A lot has been going on professionally and personally.  I'll try to keep it short. :)
 
Here are the bullet points:
 
  • I started an Etsy store! :)  Now my products can be purchased from anywhere!
 
  • I had my first trunk show on July 10th and it was a success!
 
  • It's official: Southern Side Headquarters is moving!  We're moving to Frederick, Colorado, north of Denver.  We're moving because of the Hubby's job. :)
 
  • I celebrated my birthday on July 11th!  It was an awesome bday! :)  (Thank you to all who wished me a happy day!)
 
  • I am looking into hosting home parties for my jewelry.  Let me know if you live in Colorado Springs/Denver area and if you are interested.
 
  • I would like to include more DIY accessories/crafts on this blog.  Is there anything particular you all would like to see?
 
 
I think that's about it....  All the big news anyway. :)
 
PS- Look out for another giveaway COMING SOON!! 
 
Until next time.....



No comments:

Post a Comment