Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Good news all around!

 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
I hope everyone is having a good week so far!  Just wanted to write a quick blog to let you all know of the good news that has been sprouting up with Southern Side Accessories.
 
First of all, most of you all may know, but in case you don't, I'm excited to announce that my jewelry will be published in Classy Keen Magazine!  The lovely Lucy Luck will be wearing my jewelry.  Photos were taken by CayS In Wonderland photography and makeup and hair done by the fabulous Alanna Little.  We are all excited that our work will be published!  I can't thank Lucky Luck, Christina from CayS In Wonderland photography and Classy Keen Magazine, enough!  I'm honored and grateful to have this opportunity!  Hopefully this will just be the beginning of an awesome collaboration! :)  I will post more details as they arrive to me about which edition of the magazine our stuff will be published and how you can buy yourself a copy!
 
Secondly, IT'S OFFICIAL!  I have the domain rights to www.southernsideaccessories.com.  You can take a peek at the site now if you would like. However, it doesn't look like much yet.  It is still all under construction.  Photos of my jewelry by the awesome James Tanksley are still being photographed and my website developer is still hard at work trying to make everything look just right!
 
So far, April has been a very good month for Southern Side Accessories!  Here's to hoping it will continue!  Thank you everyone for your continued support and love!  I couldn't do it without you all either!  I feel truly blessed!
 
Until next time....
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment