Thursday, March 21, 2013

Favorite Friday




Hello Everyone!

Sorry it has been so long since I last posted a blog.  I've been taking time to recover from my surgery. Thank you all for your love, understanding & support the last couple of weeks! 

....Now let's get to the blog!

When I have time, I try out new TV shows on Netflix.  A few months ago, I got hooked on the series Hart of Dixie.  I can't get enough of that show!  It just draws me in, every episode.  But it isn't just because of the great script writing and plot....it is something else that draws me in.  I finally figured it out though!  Beside the show taking place in the south (the south is where I was born and I will always call home) I realized that I couldn't get enough of the clothing styles!  As much as I love Zoe Hart's (Rachel Bilson) New York style wardrobe, I absolutely fell in love with Lemon Breeland's (Jaime King) Southern Belle inspired wardrobe!  I couldn't wait for the next episode to see what the stylist, Meredith Markworth-Pollack, would dress Jaime King in next!  Her character's 1950's/Southern Belle attire really started to inspire me.  In my opinion, the pastel/pale colors, hair flowers and string of pearls have become the character's signature look. 

Here at Southern Side Accessories, I believe those qualities are the heart of southern style.  I am inspired, every time I sit down to create a piece of jewelry, by the trend Southern Belles have set.  I find southern belle couture, charming, lovable, chic and most of all, sophisticated.  I try, in every piece of my jewelry, to create and convey those qualities.

I collected a few favorite photos of Lemon's wardrobe and I will share them with you now. :)  All photos courtesy of: Meredith Markworth-Pollack's website.  

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed this blog as much as I enjoyed putting it together!  Until next time....
 

 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment